Check here to make sure you have the correct version of application for your particular version of the Ghost:
Ghost-II Android: "Autowatch Ghost-II"
Ghost-II iOS: "Autowatch Ghost-II"
Original Ghost iOS: "Autowatch Ghost"
Note: There is no Android version for the original Ghost. The Ghost-II application will not pair with an original Ghost.
If you have any doubt if about which version you have just have a look at your card. If your card has "GHOST-II or Ghost-PRO" on the front it is a Ghost-II otherwise if it has "GHOST" on the front it is an original Ghost.
Pairing the phone
Pairing your phone with the Ghost requires the following process.
Step 1: Download the appropriate application for your Ghost version and device. Make sure you have your emergency card which also has the Bluetooth pairing code cleared and readable.
Step 2: Open the application and press the "+" button on the top right hand corner - for the original Ghost application open the setting menu in the application and select pair with vehicle. The application will now be searching for the Ghost
Step 3: Get the Ghost into pairing mode by entering disarm sequence (PIN code) change mode and pressing the service/valet button once.
Step 4: Wait for the Bluetooth pairing request to pop up on the phone, this can take up to 30 seconds but is normally very fast. Enter the 6 digit Bluetooth pairing code on the phone.
Android app not pairing?
If your Android application is not pairing follow this process to go to Settings->General management->Reset->Reset network settings and the select Reset.
On Ghost-II and Ghost-PRO units produced after mid 2019 the Bluetooth processor can be updated to improve the functioning of the phone application.
- Download the application for your phone.
- Follow the steps in the application - select the light bulb icon at the top right -, remember to replace the accelerator with high-beam if your vehicle requires it
- Switch on ignition without starting the vehicle
- Enter the disarm sequence and wait for the double flash / beep
- Press and hold the accelerator (or pull the high-beam towards you if needed for your vehicle)
- Enter the disarm sequence again and wait for the flashing every 3 seconds
- Press the service button 20 times